17 June 2020
We are delighted to announce the launch of the inaugural CliniSys Digital Summer Conference 2020 and will be running a programme of webinars this summer over the months of July and August for all our customers.
This event programme will comprise of a series of bite sized webinars that will be up to an hour long. You can attend one, several or all of the webinars that we have scheduled and we will also be recording them so you won’t have to miss out if work calls you away as it invariably does.
We’ll take the very best elements from past conferences and build on them for these on-line sessions. As previous CliniSys conference attendees will attest, the sessions will be rich in educational content and as we’ll be digital this time, we’ll also be able to provide added benefits such as interactive polling, ease of access and a recording of all sessions.
Our past events have covered a wide range of topics and have been a great opportunity for our customers to hear interesting speakers and to learn about new products and solutions. This summer’s programme of webinars is no exception and will provide you with the following:
- The top diagnostics trends that CliniSys is seeing that will be affecting our customers in the next five year
- Overview of recent Covid-19 related projects and solutions
- Product strategy & roadmaps for ICE and WinPath Enterprise
- New product and version launches with demonstrations of new features and functionality
- System administration and discipline specific educational workshops covering frequently asked questions and including topics as requested from the recent customer survey
- Special interest group sessions: Interactive discussion forum to help direct the future development of specific functional areas
- Case studies: Hear insights and experiences of recent successful deployments
- Educational compnay updates and what they mean to you