Quality Manager & Data Protection Officer MIPS
CliniSys Group (www.clinisysgroup.com) is the leading European provider of end-to-end clinical laboratory intelligence.
For 31 years, the CliniSys Group has been at the forefront of workflow and information management solutions across all pathology disciplines - anatomical, clinical and molecular. Encompassing the complete workflow from order, collection, processing, sectioning, staining, result, reporting, through the integration into the clinical workflow.
CliniSys Group businesses have developed an unparalleled reputation for the deployment of complex clinical laboratory networks and academic centers - we are the only vendor repeatably delivering across all disciplines end to end - at scale. The new battlefield is moving from workflow to the data and machine learning around it, and CliniSys Group is well positioned to enable its customer base in the years to come to leverage these developments for the benefits of their patients.
MIPS (www.mips.be) is part of the CliniSys Group since 2006 and has successfully been delivering software solutions to the clinical laboratory segment for 35 years. The business is active in many European countries, and its headquarters are located in Gent with offices in Walluf near Frankfurt am Main, Paris, Madrid and Alicante. MIPS now employs over 260 people across Europe and is market leader in Belgium, Luxemburg, France, the Netherlands, Spain and Germany.
The MIPS applications are succesfully deployed in 19 countries in 9 languages with a focus on the European market. Through a partnership with Siemens, MIPS has delivered Middleware solutions to over 1000 sites worlwide.
All MIPS solutions are built by in-house software development teams based in Belgium, Germany, Spain and the UK. These solutions enable their laboratory customers to deliver a responsive diagnostics service which is cost efficient, safe and improves the quality of patient care. Key to the success is an obsession to deliver highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
QUALITY MANAGER & DATA PROTECTION OFFICER MIPS (m/w/d)
Quality and Quality Assurance is a cornerstone of our company. We daily manage and improve our procedures, way of working and products. We are urgently seeking a new colleague to replace our colleague going to retire mid 2020. With you, your colleague in Belgium and the Director, we need to have a strong team to manage this across or several offices and operating countries. Your role will be to assist this, with focus to Germany & Switzerland. We are currently ISO27001 certified and would like to be ISO27001 certified beginning of 2020.
As a Data Protection Officer you need to be able to handle all requests and suggestions internally & externally and manage those, with the different team and in collaboration with the HQ in Belgium.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Supporting the management and the division managers in the operative implementation of the QM system (ISO 9001/27001)
- Monitoring - managing and reporting of the QM system
- Planning, execution and monitoring of internal and external audits
- Training colleagues of QM (recurrent)
- Obtaining information on new requirements from the applied standards
- Management of the technical and organizational measures required to ensure data protection in accordance with GDPR and BDSG
- Give guidance/advice on data protection issues
- Training of employees on data protection principles (recurring)
- Creation and maintenance of registers of processing activities (data controller and processor)
- Performance, document and report of data protection impact assessments, if necessary or prescribed
- Contact person for data protection questions for employees for Germany and Switzerland
- Travel to Belgium can be requested, but should no be more than 6 time a year
- Higher School Certificate
- Due to the international reach of the function, the more languages the better. At least German and a good knowledge of English spoken and written skills
- Knowledge of Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG)
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- Advanced profiency of Microsoft Office
- Internal auditing
- You can work independently and goal-oriented
- You show competence and empathy in dealing with customers and colleagues
- You have a good grasp and the ability to understand complex processes and to present them in comprehensible process descriptions
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience
- Non-standard working hours and international package
- Additional benefits such as group level and medical insurance, meal voucher, training, etc.
If you wish further information, please contact email@example.com.
MIPS Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Am Klingenweg 6, 65396 Walluf